► Transferring your certification to Orion is easy, risk-free, and inexpensive. Orion Registrar fully appreciates the management system your company already has in place; there is no need to “reinvent the wheel.” A few simple steps are all that is required. Begin by submitting your Company Profile.
- We will create a quote specially geared toward your company’s transfer needs.
- Sign and submit your Application for Certification which becomes the contract
to conduct the audit.
- Submit your transfer documents and fill out your Transfer Questionnaire.
- The Orion auditor will conduct your offsite Document Review or Transfer Document Review.
- If all is in order we will schedule your onsite Certification activity or audit.
- The staff at Orion will give you the personalized attention needed to guarantee a smooth transfer.
For example Orion will conduct an offsite document review and an onsite transfer audit activity. The audit conducted will be credited toward the normal surveillance or recertification time.
The offsite document review includes:
• a review of your company’s management system manual and procedures
• a review of your certification scope to ensure that the current and the requested scopes are equal
• a determination of the effectiveness of your management system program.
The effectiveness determination is based on our Lead Auditor’s review of your previous audit reports, nonconformities, required corrective actions, and your transfer questionnaire. If major nonconformities are found during the audit, corrective action must be implemented and verified prior to the issuance of your certificate. In order to transfer your certification to Orion according to the steps outlined above, your current certificate must have been accredited by a recognized accreditation body. Note: Some standards have additional transfer requirements.
► Orion’s fees for transferring your certification are extremely competitive. We charge about what you would expect to pay for a routine audit. All of Orion’s services are fixed-fee per service and audit days are based on size and complexity of the company. There are never any hidden charges or extra fees. Travel expenses are billed at actual cost. Orion always works to provide you with the most economical options.
Our auditors are exceptionally qualified with excellent backgrounds and experience. It is Orion’s commitment to work together with our clients and provide them with the highest level of professionalism and satisfaction. Orion auditors are fair and thorough and treat each of our clients with respect. They are not interested in promoting bureaucracy, but in learning the distinctive ways in which a company has met the requirements of the standard.
Orion Registrar is dedicated to earning your loyalty with consistent, cost-effective service and value-added auditing. With Orion, you will have confidence that your registrar hears and responds to your voice, and is flexible enough to meet the individual needs of your company. We are small enough to understand the special requirements of small businesses, yet big enough to provide the depth of skills and experience required to mentor even the largest companies as they strive to continually improve their processes. Orion personnel, at all levels, do their utmost to form a partnership with our clients.